Reporting to the Project Delivery Director, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing quality policies for the Réseau express métropolitain (REM) project, in accordance with best practices and the protocols already in place. He or she will ensure the implementation of quality programs for our main EPC and RSSOM suppliers and for all companies working for REM.
Develop and implement quality assurance and control programs;
Spearhead the quality strategy for the entire group;
Oversee, control and organize the quality strategy, including the budget, business plans and KPIs;
Guide and hold management reviews on quality-related issues;
Ensure that the management system is regularly verified and examined, and use the results to build corrective action plans;
Maintain constant contact with the group’s internal and external partners;
- Perform regulatory monitoring so as be in compliance with the various standards in effect.
- Some 20 years of experience in large-scale quality projects;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in managing quality systems and audit processes;
- Experience with a major construction project or in a large organization;
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles.