Public meetings on the West Island and Deux-Montagnes line
The REM project office is organizing 6 public information meetings to be held in April, May and June to present upcoming work and answer your questions.
Here are a few of the construction phases that will soon begin:
- Construction on the West Island of the elevated structure using a launching beam (summer 2019)
- Tunnel boring machine arrives at the Technoparc, to begin digging the tunnel that will run toward the airport (summer 2019)
- Renovations on several railway bridges on the Deux-Montages line
- Construction of five stations on the Canora / Du Ruisseau segment, and closure of the Mont-Royal Tunnel (January 2020)
Numerous experts will be there to answer your questions. We will also present the architectural principles of the stations and the light rail metro cars unveiled just a few weeks ago.
Representatives from the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain (ARTM) and Mobilité Montréal will be there to present the mitigation strategy for the Deux-Montagnes line users.
📆 Monday, April 29: West Island, Holiday Inn Hotel Pointe-Claire
📆 Tuesday, May 14: Saint-Laurent and Ahuntsic-Cartierville boroughs, Le Crystal Salles de Réception
📆 Wednesday, June 5: Pierrefonds-Roxboro borough, Centre culturel de Pierrefonds
📆 Monday, June 10: Laval, Hotel Sheraton Laval
📆 Wednesday, June 19: City of Mont-Royal, Our Lady of the Annunciation Parish Church
📆 September: Deux-Montagnes (date and place to be confirmed - the meeting was postponed at the request of the Ville de Deux-Montagnes)
Please the meeting agendas are as follows:
- 6-7 p.m.: Open house, Q&A session with experts
- 7-8 p.m.: Information session