Rehabilitation work under the railway bridge
From April 15th, for about 1 monthMontréal (Downtown)
Nature of the work
Repair of the concrete facades and steel framing, as well as painting work.
Impacts and mitigation measures
- Obstruction of a parking lane on the north side of Wellington Street;
- Pedestrian access will be maintained beneath the railway structure on the side opposite the work;
- Punctual night road barriers are to be expected
- Use of temporary acoustic barriers;
- A program to monitor and supervise noise.
For all questions | 1 833 REM-INFO
Write us via the contact form of the "Contact us" page. You may contact us by phone on weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.