Road obstruction on Dunkirk Road in Town of Mount Royal
Where: Dunkirk Road between Graham Boulevard and Hudson Avenue
Nature of the work
In order to optimize the sequence of work that can now be performed on weekdays, NouvLR will set up a new logistics zone near the Mont-Royal station. This will require a segment of Dunkirk Road to be closed between Graham Boulevard and Hudson Avenue. The segment will be closed every day (weekdays and weekends) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. until the end of May 2019. Access to the Hudson alley and Pizzaiolle parking lot will be maintained.
Impact and mitigation measures
- Traffic obstruction between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Equipment, including a power shovel, will be installed in the logistics zone to move materials between the logistics zone and the site.
- Access to the Hudson alley will be maintained at all times. Between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., signallers will direct traffic to ensure safety for alley users.
- Pedestrians will be able to continue using the sidewalk.
- Access to Pizzaiolle parking lot will be maintained.
- Dunkirk Road will be open to traffic between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
For all questions | 1 833 REM-INFO
Write us via the contact form of the "Contact us" page. You may contact us by phone on weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.