Working for the REM project
Working for the REM means contributing to a world-class project anchored in Greater Montréal and its surrounding communities. Innovation, synergy and efficiency are the values that define our team – a team that is dedicated to delivering a reliable, integrated and environmentally responsible transit project.
An opportunity to take part in a large-scale project
REM project office
Check out our list of job opportunities below.
Construction and engineering
Would you like to work on the REM infrastructure construction team? We invite you to contact the winning consortium.
Are you looking for a job relating to the REM’s rolling stock, operations and maintenance? We invite you to contact the winning consortium.
Join our team!
Reporting to the Project Delivery Director, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing quality policies for the Réseau express métropolitain (REM) project, in accordance with best practices and the protocols already in place. He or she will ensure the implementation of quality programs for our main EPC and RSSOM suppliers and for all companies working for REM.
Develop and implement quality assurance and control programs;
Spearhead the quality strategy for the entire group;
Oversee, control and organize the quality strategy, including the budget, business plans and KPIs;
Guide and hold management reviews on quality-related issues;
Ensure that the management system is regularly verified and examined, and use the results to build corrective action plans;
Maintain constant contact with the group’s internal and external partners;
- Perform regulatory monitoring so as be in compliance with the various standards in effect.
- Some 20 years of experience in large-scale quality projects;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in managing quality systems and audit processes;
- Experience with a major construction project or in a large organization;
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Director, the incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of our EPC and RSSOM suppliers’ occupational health and safety (OHS) programs as part of the Réseau express métropolitain (REM) project. He or she will also be responsible for promoting and coordinating a safe and healthy work environment so that the company meets its legal obligations and acts proactively at all times, thereby achieving its zero accident vision.
- Develop and update the organizational strategy and occupational health and safety (OHS) policies and programs;
- Assess work environments and review, establish, implement and coordinate OHS policies and programs with a view to eliminating the risk of occupational accidents and illnesses at the source;
- Together with suppliers, launch and execute the prevention programs of all REM stakeholders;
- Perform inspections and audits, implement corrective or preventive recommendations when necessary and ensure follow-up;
- Provide leadership to the project’s OHS prevention officers and to suppliers involved in the REM project;
- Offer guidance and provide technical support, as required;
- Oversee the training of staff, hold orientation sessions and monthly OHS meetings;
- Maintain proactive and harmonious relationships with CNESST representatives;
- Keep OHS knowledge and skills up to date.
- Some 20 years of experience in OHS, working on large-scale projects;
- Knowledge of OHS legal practices.