Inclusive Mobility: our public transit training program
You can go the distance
What is Inclusive Mobility?
Inclusive Mobility is a training program that provides practical, hands-on tools to help public transit customers with functional limitations learn more about using the bus, métro, train and REM networks. The goal is to promote their safety, autonomy and confidence.
The Inclusive Mobility program is a joint project with the ARTM, run by the STM in collaboration with its partners exo, the REM, the RTL and the STL.
The program is free and includes:
- Two to five theory modules in groups (bus, métro, REM, trip planning, safety and proper conduct)
- In-person vehicle and facility visits
- Up to four one-on-one sessions where customers practice the route of their choice with a personal guide
This program is for:
- People with limited mobility, intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder or a speech and language disorder
- Paratransit and regular transit users
Authorized partners of the STM will be able to register groups of participants for the program. Stay tuned for more details on the next registration period.