Getting to Du Quartier station by bicycle and on foot
How do I access the station using cycling lanes or pedestrian paths?
By bike, you can use the bike path on the Du Quartier overpass.
The station can be reached on foot via three access points:
- North side: Pedestrian footbridge to the Solar Uniquartier project
- South side: Pedestrian footbridge to Quartier DIX30
- West side: Pedestrian access via the Du Quartier overpass
Where can I leave my bicycle?
You will find 76 bicycle spaces, including 40 covered spaces, at this station.
Two areas are reserved for bicycles:
- At the start of the pedestrian walkway near the Cinéplex Odéon cinema, on the Du Quartier Boulevard side
- In front of the entrance to the station by the Du Quartier overpass