Obstruction of Deux-Montagnes Boulevard
Nature of the work
Construction of the railway bridge over Deux-Montagnes Boulevard and paving of the roadway are underway.
In order to carry out this work, a partial closure of Deux-Montagnes Boulevard is necessary until the end of 2022. One lane per direction will be maintained at all times.
Impacts and Mitigation Measures:
The goal of the REM project office and the NouvLR consortium is to mitigate the impacts on local residents and to ensure the safety of everyone by implementing appropriate measures.
- Noise, vibrations and dust could be generated depending on the nature of the work. In order to ensure compliance with the noise, vibration and air quality criteria to which the project is subject, a follow-up is carried out by environmental experts.
- Partial obstruction of Deux-Montagnes Boulevard, one lane per direction will be maintained during this obstruction.
- Pedestrians and cyclists will be able to cross the obstruction at all times
- Shops and businesses will remain accessible at all times.
- Residences will remain accessible.
For all questions | 1 833 REM-INFO
Write us via the contact form of the "Contact us" page. You may contact us by phone on weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.