Preparatory work in the Brossard area
Where: on the eastbound sidewalk of the boulevard Pelletier.
Nature of the work
The work will involve public utilities identification by means of hydro excavation. This important step will provide the critical data needed to design REM structures and stations and to begin the preparatory work for setting up the construction site.
Hydro excavation is a technique that involves digging with a high-pressure water jet, and suctioning the loosened material as work progresses. This technique is safe, limits the impact on the immediate environment, generates no dust and reduces the risk of damaging underground infrastructure.
- To ensure the safety of the work team, part of the right-hand lane of Pelletier Boulevard (eastbound) will be closed during the day (between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.).
- The signalmen on site will redirect pedestrians.
- This identification work may generate intermittent noise.
- Work will be performed during times that will minimize the impact on rush-hour traffic.
- A truck with signage, panels and signalmen will redirect traffic.
For all questions | 1 833 REM-INFO
Write us via the contact form of the "Contact us" page. You may contact us by phone on weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.