Preparatory work in the sector of Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-De-Grace borough and Town of Mount Royal
Where: in the railway right of way area, mainly around the Canora and Mont-Royal stations / on chemins Canora and Dunkirk.
Nature of the work
- Hydro excavation: digging with a high-pressure water jet and suctioning the loosened material as work progresses; this technique is safe, limits the impact on the immediate environment, generates no dust and reduces the risk of damaging underground infrastructure.
- Geotechnical drilling: drilling to confirm the soil composition and resistance.
- Scrubbing and inspection: cleanup of underground utilities using tanker trucks and vacuum trucks, followed by an inspection to confirm that they are working properly.
- As a safety precaution for the team, part of the right-hand lane of chemin Canora and the left-hand lane of chemin Dunkirk will be closed on alternate days.
- This identification work may generate noise.
This identification campaign may generate noise. To minimize the impacts, acoustic screens will be installed around trucks (on all four sides).
For all questions | 1 833 REM-INFO
Write us via the contact form of the "Contact us" page. You may contact us by phone on weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.