Deux-Montagnes station is the REM’s terminal station on the North Shore. This station underwent unique landscaping treatment to protect and enhance the surrounding natural environment, including the Roger-Lemoine woodland and the railway heritage. It’s also equipped with a parkand-ride lot and 5 bus platforms to serve neighbouring municipalities on the North Shore.
Type of station
The station is located on Deux-Montagnes Boulevard, between Ovila-Forget Street and 20th Avenue. Pedestrians arriving from the bus terminal have direct access to the station. The park-and-ride lot is accessible via Gaétan-Labrêche Street.
Discover the implementation plan for the Deux-Montagnes station, including the different accesses and services.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 14.2 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Landscaping around the station
- Universal accessibility to the station’s platforms via elevators
- Bicycles: 248 spaces, 124 of which are covered
- Bicycle access: Cyclists will be able to access the station via the Route verte bike path, which crosses Deux-Montagnes Boulevard. The station can also be accessed from southbound Deux-Montagnes Boulevard.
- Buses: 5 platforms and stops on nearby streets
- Kiss-and-ride, paratransit and taxi spaces
- Park-and-ride: similar number as today (approximately 1 245 spaces) including 5 universal access spaces, 116 spaces reserved for carpooling, and 23 parking spaces with electric car charging stations
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 51 minutes
- Central Station: 34 minutes
- McGill: 32 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 29 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 17 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 36 minutes*
- Anse-à-l’Orme: 44 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We’ve added a conservative 10minute connection time to our calculations.