Grand-Moulin station is located in the city of Deux-Montagnes, on the site of the exo train station with the same name.
Type of station
The station is located at the corner of 9th Avenue and Du Lac Boulevard. The station is accessible via Du Lac Boulevard and from the park-and-ride lots. A pedestrian passage has been built under the overpass to allow users coming from the parking lots to get to the station easily.
Discover the implementation plan for the Grand-Moulin station, including the different accesses and services.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 6.7 m from the north entrance and 8.8 m from the south entrance
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Landscaping around the station
- Universal accessibility to the station’s platforms via elevators
- Bicycles: 44 spaces, 36 of which are covered
- Bicycle access: A new bike path will be built on the Du Lac Boulevard overpass, and a designated roadway for cyclists will be built to connect 8th Avenue to De la Gare Street via Rockland Street.
- Buses: Stops on nearby streets
- Kiss-and-ride, paratransit and taxi spaces
- Park-and-ride: similar number as today (approximately 320 spaces) including 2 universal access spaces, 23 spaces reserved for carpooling, and 5 parking spaces with electric car charging stations
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 49 minutes
- Central Station: 31 minutes
- McGill: 30 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 26 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 15 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 34 minutes*
- Anse-à-l’Orme: 42 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 2 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We’ve added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.