The Fairview–Pointe-Claire station is located along Highway 40 near the shopping centre with the same name. A bus terminal will facilitate access to the station from residential neighbourhoods on the West Island.
Type of station
The Fairview–Pointe-Claire station is located at the intersection of Fairview Avenue and Highway 40. The station is accessible via Fairview Avenue.
This station and its related infrastructure are still being designed. The implementation plan will be available soon.
- Start of construction: Spring 2020
- Height of the station: 16 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Landscaping around the station (e.g. shrubs, perennials)
- Universal accessibility to the station’s platforms via elevators
- Bicycles: 50 spaces, 30 of which are covered
- Bicycle access: A new path will be built in front of the station. There is a bike path near the station on Salaberry Boulevard.
- Buses: 16 platforms
- Kiss-and-ride, paratransit and taxi spaces
- Park-and-ride: to be confirmed
- Peak hours: 10 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 44 minutes
- Central Station: 27 minutes
- McGill: 25 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 22 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 11 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 30 minutes*
- Anse-à-l’Orme: 6 minutes
- Deux-Montagnes: 38 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station from Fairview–Pointe-Claire station. We’ve added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.