Panama station is one of the three REM stations in Brossard and is located in the centre of Highway 10. It is distinguished by the integration of a skylight into its architecture and by its large public square.
It is also the location of the largest bus terminal in the network, serving the agglomeration of Longueuil.
Type of station
Panama Station is located in the centre of Highway 10, between Pelletier Boulevard and Taschereau Boulevard. It will be accessible via a pedestrian tunnel under the highway.
Discover the implementation plan for the Panama station, including the different accesses and services.
- Start of construction: Fall 2019
- Height of the station building: 12 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
- Landscaping around the station
- Universal accessibility to the station’s platforms via elevators
- Bicycles: 200 spaces, 100 of which are covered
- Bicycle access: Bicycle path on Tisserand Avenue and multifunctional path on the north side of Panama Station, providing access from Panama Avenue, Taschereau Boulevard and Pelletier Boulevard to the Panama terminal
- Bus terminal: 30 platforms (28 platforms in the terminal and 2 platforms on the street)
- Kiss-and-ride, paratransit and taxi spaces
- Park-and-ride: Yes – final number of spaces to be determined
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 5 minutes
- Central Station: 10 minutes
- McGill: 12 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 16 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 27 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 37 minutes*
- Anse-à-l’Orme: 45 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 45 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Panama station.