The Pierrefonds-Roxboro station will replace the current train station. It is an elevated station, with a large public square of 5,000 m² located to the north of the station, at the parking level and under the elevated structure.
Type of station
The Pierrefonds-Roxboro station is located within the quadrangle formed by Gouin Boulevard West, 4th Avenue, 5th Avenue and 11th Avenue. The station will be accessible from 11th Avenue via a pedestrian corridor. In addition, pedestrians will be able to access the station via Gouin Boulevard West and Jean Brillant Avenue.
The park-and-ride lot will be accessible via Gouin Boulevard West and Jean Brillant Avenue.
Discover the implementation plan for the Pierrefonds-Roxboro station, including the different accesses and services.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station building: 14.8 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
- Landscaping around the station
- Universal accessibility to the station’s platforms via elevators
- Bicycles: 80 spaces, 40 of which are covered
- Bicycle access: On-street bike paths near Pierrefonds Roxboro station, on 11th Avenue, 8th Street and Belvédère Street. Bicycle access is provided from 11th Avenue and Gouin Boulevard West to the station.
- Buses: 5 platforms and stops on nearby streets
- Kiss-and-ride, paratransit and taxi spaces
- Park-and-ride: similar number as today (approximately 860 spaces) including 8 universal access spaces, 75 spaces reserved for carpooling, and 15 parking spaces with electric car charging stations
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 41 minutes
- Central Station: 24 minutes
- McGill: 22 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 19 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 7 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 26 minutes*
- Anse-à-l’Orme: 34 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 10 minutes
* To get to this station from Pierrefonds-Roxboro, you must make a transfer at Bois-Franc station. We added a conservative 10-minute connection time in our calculations.