What should I do if I lose something in the REM?
If you lose an item, please contact the REM customer service centre at Montréal’s Central Station.
Contact the REM customer service centre located at Central Station
You can contact a customer service agent to report a lost item via our contact form.
To speed up the processing of your request, please include the following information in the form:
- Precise description of the item, such as color or brand name;
- Name of station(s) visited;
- Date and time of your trip;
- A telephone number to reach you.
If your item is found, a customer service agent will contact you.
- All lost items found on the REM are forwarded to the customer service center located at Gare Centrale station, in the REM station on the platform level.
- It may take up to 3 working days before your item is available for inventory and recovery.