The schedule has been updated:
- South Shore to Central Station: fall 2022
- West Island, North Shore and Centre of Montréal segments: end of 2024
- Airport segment: schedule under review with Aéroports de Montréal
- Completion of interior and exterior design for the Brossard, Du Quartier and Panama stations and the Brossard and Panama bus terminals.
- Completion of future overpass to provide access between Highway 10 West and Brossard station.
- Continuation of work on the centre span of the Samuel-De Champlain Bridge.
- Continuation of testing with cars that began in December 2020, and expansion of test area in preparation for commissioning.
- Reopening of all lanes on Highway 10 East.
- Île-des-Soeurs: Completion of construction of the station and its access points.
- Pointe-Saint-Charles: Completion of elevated structure, track installation and electrical system.
- Griffintown: Completion of development work on the embankment along Smith Street and replacement of railway infrastructure on the southern railway overpass.
- Central Station: Completion of station construction inside the Central Station complex.
- McGill: Completion of installation of the steel structure and interior design of the station.
- Édouard-Montpetit: Continuation of construction of the entrance and interior design of the station.
- Mont-Royal Tunnel: Completion of rehabilitation of the double arch in the McGill area and start of installation on the tunnel tracks.
Centre of the Island of Montréal
- Excavation work, delivery of materials and replacement of existing railway tracks in the Mont-Royal Tunnel.
- Reconstruction of Jean-Talon and Cornwall bridges and conversion of the O’Brien and Toupin level crossings into railway overpasses.
- Completion of Dalle Park deck construction in the Town of Mount Royal.
- Continuation of work on the railway right-of-way throughout the area.
- Continuation of installation of tracks west of Du Ruisseau station.
- Continuation of construction of Canora, Ville-de-Mont-Royal, Côte-de-Liesse, Montpellier, Du Ruisseau and Bois-Franc stations: mostly interior work in 2022.
- Continuation of construction work on the western junction.
West Island and airport
- Continuation of construction work on Sunnybrooke and Pierrefonds-Roxboro stations: all stations to be built and enclosed in 2022.
- Spring 2022: Start of construction of elevated structure using the Anne launching gantry (suspended all winter).
- Continuation of work to convert level crossings into railway overpass.
- Continuation of work on railway right-of-way throughout the area.
- Beginning of track installation.
- Continuation of construction of Des Sources, Fairview-Pointe-Claire, Kirkland and Anse-à-l’Orme stations.
- Continuation of track installation.
- Relocation of public utilities (water main, drainage, sewer, etc.)
Technoparc and airport
- Spring 2022: Continuation of work by the Alice tunnel boring machine toward the airport.
- Spring 2020: Resumption of activities using the Marie launching gantry (suspended all winter).
- Railway bridges: Continuation of work on the Rivière-des-Prairies 1, Rivière-des-Prairies 2 and Rivière-des-Mille-Îles bridges.
- Îles-Laval: Continuation of work around the Île-Bigras station and opening of a permanent link between Chemin du Tour and Chemin des Rocailles.
- Sainte-Dorothée: Connection of Des Bois Avenue to Chemin du Bord-de-l’Eau, closure of Graveline Street and reconstruction of the Chemin du Bord-de-l’Eau overpass.
- Laval-sur-le-Lac: Relocation of public utilities in Laval-sur-le-Lac in the Les Peupliers and Les Étables streets area, in preparation for upcoming infrastructure work.
- Deux-Montagnes: Continuation of construction on the Chemin d’Oka overpass, installation of retaining walls on Henri-Dunant, completion of work on the Deux-Montagnes Boulevard overpass and continuation of work on the Deux-Montagnes and Grand-Moulin stations.
- Along the railway right-of-way: Installation of fences and noise barrier bases, and completion of rail platform and installation of tracks.
Keep informed about the work
Every week, we update the map of ongoing construction sites.
Stay up-to-date on the project’s major milestones.
Receive major alerts in your area.