The REM at Sucré Salé and in the media
Last week, the media had a special authorization to board the REM, currently undergoing a trial period on the South Shore. Check out the most recent reports!
To find out about upcoming events and be the first to register, subscribe to the REM newsletter!Subscribe
This year, citizens will also be invited to discover the REM car, in a life-size model on the South Shore!
Sucré Salé, TVA
On Monday, June 14, the summer program Sucré Salé conducted an exclusive interview aboard the REM with PY Lord and Patrice Bélanger, host of the show. We highlight the "On prend toujours un REM" moment, which gave rise to a moment of confidences during the interview!
Other Media Coverage
On June 10, media groups were able to report on the REM in Brossard:
- « Le REM, une vitrine sur le transport du futur », TVA
- “Catch a sneak peek at the REM light rail trains as tests begin”, CTV
- Téléjournal, Radio-Canada (vers 25:15)
- “REM light rail train network on track to roll out between Brossard, downtown Montreal next year”, Global News
- CBC News, CBC (vers 15:21)
This year, citizens will also be invited to explore the REM car through a life-size model on the South Shore. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn all about it and register in the coming weeks!