Transitional network for the Deux-Montagnes and Mascouche lines starting March 2020
In March 2020, the REM’s construction will lead to the closing of the Mont-Royal Tunnel used by trains from the Deux-Montagnes and Mascouche lines. The Québec government, Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain (ARTM), Mobilité Montréal and the transit authorities have announced the transitional network that will be implemented during the work.
What you need to know:
- The Deux-Montagnes line will stop at Bois-Franc station starting March 30, 2020.
- The Mascouche line will stop at Ahuntsic station starting March 30, 2020.
- The bus lines and alternate routes are presented in detail in the maps below for each sector.
- A trip planner including bus schedules and stops will be made available to users in November 2019.
- Fare pricing measures: free rail shuttle and bus shuttle between Bois-Franc and Côte-Vertu. In addition, users of the Deux-Montagnes line will have four months of free metro to test the measures.
For more information about the mitigation measures, refer to the Mobility Montréal website.
Information meeting at Deux-Montagnes on September 26
The REM team, Mobility Montréal and transit authority representatives will be onsite to present the work and answer your questions.
- When: Thursday, September 26
- Where: Veterans Room of the Royal Canadian Legion, 141 Chemin du Grand-Moulin, Deux-Montagnes
- 6 to 7 p.m.: Open House
- 7 to 8 p.m.: Information session and Q&A